code d'azur is a digital brand and experience company. Born in a digital world, where change is the only constant. code d'azur works on the cutting edge of technology and creativity for brands such as Polestar, Red Bull, and Philips. We help brands stand out with brand relevant creative impact and fit in with seamless customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to various large-scale digital projects including platform, product, branding, content, campaigns, and more for our key clients
- Motion design is part of your DNA and you will craft UI motion and prototypes to bring the experience to life
- As a hands-on designer, you will create designs such as user interface, design systems, layouts, iconography, and presentation narratives
- Concept and collaborate with peers from strategy, creative, UX, and technology to ensure design work exceeds expectations and meets the standards of code d’azur
- Craft documentation and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members
- Leverage your knowledge of user-centric thinking and UI design to consult key stakeholders and guide them to understand the value of best-in-class experiences
- Present your work with confidence and clearly explain your rationale
- Work closely with front-end architects to ensure the design is implemented to the highest quality
- An online portfolio highlighting your Design and UI Motion work
- Five-plus years of agency experience or similar (digital design studio, production, or in-house)
- Strong design fundamentals and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch and related design, documentation, and prototyping tools
- Advanced skills in motion design (AfterEffects) and prototyping software (Protopie, Principle)
- Deep understanding of creating, expanding, and maintaining design systems
- Fluency with branding and how to apply and magnify a brand in a digital experience
- An understanding of the needs, processes, and rituals of front-end development
- Interested in emerging trends and technologies
A big plus
- Experience with VR / AR / MR projects would be a big plus
- Experience with modelling, shading and animating in C4D, Blender or similar software
What's in it for you
Currently we’re all working from home, but when we can go back to the office, you also get the following
- Healthy lunch, snacks and great coffee 🥗
- Bi-weekly massages 💆
- Travel expenses covered ⛴
- Vrijmibo, bi-monthly and yearly events 🍻
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
- Celebrating diversity and inclusion is a core initiative for code d’azur
- At code d’azur we are inclusive by nature, as we value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
- We depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 4 global offices in which we operate.
- We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and respect the uniqueness of what each person brings.
- Flexibility is key to success in our company, and during COVID our staff has been flexible in many ways including compressed hours or remote work. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you.