Apply for the job!
Do you want to join our team as our new Les Bleu(e)s - intern? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Present yourself by video telling us about your learning goals and motivation. Add your CV (and your creative portfolio if you have one) to have a chance at joining our internship program.
We are accepting applications until January 21th.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
- Celebrating diversity and inclusion is a core initiative for code d’azur
- At code d’azur we are inclusive by nature, as we value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
- We depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 4 global offices in which we operate.
- We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and respect the uniqueness of what each person brings.
- Flexibility is key to success in our company, and during COVID our staff has been flexible in many ways including compressed hours or remote work. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you.